“People have their ‘go to’ memes. A ‘go to’ meme is, basically, a meme that addresses a hot button issue for that person. It’s a blanketed response to a wide subject. The trouble is, people falsely believe their chosen meme to be their ‘ace’. Always take the time to type a response. A meme is a copout. It shows lack of ability to think for your own.”— Blogging For Impact, (c)2014
|0 notes||12:29pm, 03/06/2014|
|Tags: Memes, Quotes, Journalism, Tumblr, .|
“1. Corrupt the youth and give them sexual freedom;
2. Infiltrate then control all means of mass communication;
3. Divide the population into antagonical groups, inciting them to ague over social issues;
4. Destroy people’s confidence in their leaders;
5. Always speak of Democracy and state of law but, whenever possible, take over without any scruples;
6. Encourage the spending of public money, discredit the Country’s image, specially overseas, and cause panic and distress among the population;
7. Promote strikes, even illegal, in the vital industries of the Country;
8. Promote riots and make it so the authorities can’t combat them;
9. Contribute to the wrecking of moral values, honesty and the belief in the promises of whom we chose to govern, our agents in democratic parties must accuse and discredit non-communists, making them vote, without mercy or fear of putting them under ridicule, only for measures that further the cause;
10. Try to register everyone that owns firearms, as to have those confiscated in the right moment, in order to prevent any resistance to the cause.”
The student who wrote this, did so as a part of an essay refusing to comply with a marxist professor’s request to write a paper praising Marx.
Karl Marx was no hero. He was a despicable pile of human refuse and an oxygen thief. Anyone who thinks otherwise is an enemy of all human kind.
|95 notes||12:27pm, 03/04/2014||source: betterdeadthancoward via: robert-crockett|
|Tags: Karl Marx, Marxism, Liberalism, .|
I can never stop posting this. The narrow minded bible fanatics that just look at one small thing in the bible then feed the world with their hate over it. At the same time they ignore all the other silly laws made by man they claimed were made by god. These gif’s say it all.
I’m a Christian, I agree. Christians should NOT force their faith on people via law. HOWEVER! It is not the job nor the right of the Federal government to FORCE any religion to be “tolerant” if their holy writings clearly state otherwise.
|800,850 notes||11:54am, 02/27/2014||via: leaderoftherevolution|
|Tags: Gay Rights, Tolerance, Christianity, .|
“The idea that voting for a 3rd party is a vote against a particular candidate of the two main parties, Democrat or Republican, is a defeatist’s argument.”— The Daily Parliament
|0 notes||10:57am, 02/26/2014|
|Tags: Democrats, Republicans, 3rd party, .|
How does WinCo do it? What is the magic formula that Walmart and McDonald’s can’t seem to grasp? Well, for one thing, WinCo is privately held, and thus free from the obligation to put shareholder profits before all else. “It keeps a low profile and rarely engages in self-promotion,” according to the Idaho Statesman.
I’ve always known the Stockmarket was a bad idea. Think about it, our entire economy’s well-being rests on a spin of the roulette wheel. A roll of the dice. That is the dumbest notion. Ever.
|895 notes||10:07am, 02/24/2014||source: liberalsarecool via: leaderoftherevolution|
|Tags: Stock Market, Winco, Walmart, .|
“God is not the problem, religion is. Religion happened in SPITE of God.”— Waking The Fury
|0 notes||9:55am, 02/24/2014|
|Tags: God, Religion, Atheism, Agnostics, Catholicism, .|
“There are trees older than you think Earth is.”—
Bill Nye to creationist Ken Ham (via etrezomp-ni—kelted)
Actually, I’d like to hear Dr. Carl Baugh’s response, not Ken Ham. I notice he wasn’t invited to the debate. In fact, Bill seems to avoid him altogether.
|40,079 notes||9:53am, 02/24/2014||source: communified via: leaderoftherevolution|
|Tags: Bill Nye, Dr. Carl Baugh, Creationism, Evolution, .|
When “Gluten Free” came out and applied to wheat bread, which if you remember correctly, was the bread to get during the 80’s because of the use of wheat, I was blown away. More so when you consider how we’re supposed to look for Whole Wheat Pasta as a healthier alternative to regular pasta.
What’s next? Long grain?
|0 notes||9:51am, 02/24/2014|
|Tags: Gluten Free, Health Buzz Words, Food, GMO, .|
New poll by YouGov shows that 7/10 people who voted for President Obama’s re-election in 2012 ‘regret’ doing so.
I know someone will blog, “Yeah, dummy, that’s 71% of a small portion of some obscure section of the population.”
So, preemptively, SHUT UP, you’re stupid.
|0 notes||7:37pm, 02/21/2014|
|Tags: Obama, Polls, .|